WELCOME TO LMK PHOTOGRAPHY. THE HOME OF HIGH QUALITY IMAGES OF DERRY. DONEGAL, IRELAND AND BEYOND
Dead On Mono
Brooke Park, where 'Dead On' was sited, dates from 1840 and was the location of Gwynn’s Institute for Orphan Boys (and later girls) from Derry and Donegal. It became a public park in 1901 after John Hood Brooke bequeathed a portion of his will to purchase a portion of land to be used for the recreation of the citizenry of Derry. During the 1970’s it was a British army base. The army have now gone and it is once again a public park. It is due to be redeveloped in 2014 and it is very likely that the ‘Dead On’ elm tree will be felled. The Tree was finally removed in 2019.
Gallery / Shop
Workshops \ Tutoring